Thursday, June 10, 2010

25 Things.

1) I like chocolate. A LOT. But I barely eat it.
2) Fruit and yoghurt jellies make me lose my appetite.
3) I have a PSP that I never use.
4) I'm a quitter, and I can't finish most of the things I do besides school.
5) To me, awkward is funny.
6) I don't dance..... Nope.
7) I'm untidy. Look at my handwriting.
8) I have two complete set boxes of re-ment. I know, right?!
9) I LOVE ANYTHING GREEN TEA.
10) My favourite colour is blue.
11) I have an epiphone les paul standard ebony rotting on the guitar stand by the couches. ):
12) I'm foliphobic. Which means I'm afraid of leaves.
13) I cultivated a fear of ants this year. And anything small that moves.
14) I have the scripts of (500) Days of Summer and Juno pretty much memorised.
15) I have so many notebooks, and they just keep coming in. D:
16) I hate chocolate ice cream.
17) I don't like using touch phones. The iphone is an exception.
18) I used to have this thing for My Chemical Romance.
19) I can't eat popcorn!
20) I'm not good at letting go of grudges.
21) I'm a.. Fan of change?
22) Cookie monster. :D
23) I know how to write hiragana, but I don't know any japanese.
24) I'M CHRISTIAN.
25) And I'm, uh.. Vertically-challenged. :L

FIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment