Friday, June 11, 2010

Back To Black.

Lately, I have been staying up till 4 am, mainly because I'm listening to songs or facebooking or chatting with random people. Recently, I got into James Morrisson, Corinne Bailey Rae (again) and Amy Winehouse, and I currently spend quite a bit of time listening to them and watching their music videos on youtube.

I'd just like to point out that:

Amy Winehouse has talent! Seriously.
That girl can sing... Well.
The only thing that's hindering people from seeing her talent are her issues with drug abuse and stuff.
BUT GOD, SHE'S GOOD.

Have you seen her when she was younger? She was tan and bright and lovely and everything. It's just awful that she wasted herself away. Good thing she's getting better.. I hope.
Please, please get better.

P.S. I finally found the time to fix my ipod touch! It doesn't crash as often now. (: Fingers crossed, I can actually run apps this time round. Hee hee.

And I know that I'm really late, but I just got to watch Percy Jackson: Lightning Thief yesterday.





All I have to say is.. Man, did I get distracted.
Oh yeah. It's Logan Lerman.
FIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment