Thursday, June 24, 2010

The 30 Day Project?

Yes, it sounds lame. But I assure you it isn't. (:
And no, it's not a weight loss program or anything like that. It's for fun. For the sake of self-discovery if you wanna call it that.
I'm going to explain in the next paragraph.

In the 30 Day Project, each day is a sort of special 'holiday', like Mother's Day. All of these days are labelled according to the person/thing I should focus on for that particular day, and I'll try to write it all out here.
Sounds too technical?
Probably. But I'll see how it goes.

The rules, or my rules, actually, are that I'll have to go according to the project calendar without skipping any days, and that the person I'm mentioning is anonymous. Each entry has to be a page long, and I'll try my best to make it sincere. I hope that's reasonable. (:
I'll be starting soon, if not today.

P.S. Link to the list of days is in the sidebar. You're welcome to try it out. (:

FIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment